- 23] Colonial Education: French and American
- 22] Analysis of First Political Memory
- 21] The Mind of Mahathir Mohamad: A Deconstruction...
- Azly Rahman
- 20] Review of Reardon's "Sexism and the War System...
- 19] On Ecological Security
- 18] Notes on Our Rights on Planet Earth
- 17] Notes on the Precondition of a Peaceful World ...
- 16] Can A United Nations Think?
- 15] Notes For Maxine: "Ambiguities of Freedom"
- 14] Essay on Personal Cartography
- 13] Review of Charles Taylor's "Ethics of Authenti...
- 12] Review of Bellah et.al's "Habits of the Heart"...
- 11] On becoming Personacrat
- 10] A Critical Look at the Freirian-Ellsworth Dial...
- 9] Analysis of Franny and Zooey
- 8] My Dinner with Andre'
- 7] "Clashing Worldviews"
- 6] Analyis of Joy Luck Club
- ▼ October (19)
- Dr. AZLY RAHMAN
- Born in Singapore and grew up in Johor Baru; holds a Columbia University (New York City) doctorate in International Education Development and Masters in four areas: Education, International Affairs, Peace Studies and Communication; pursuing fifth, MFA in Creative Writing; has taught more than 50 courses in six different departments; written more than 350 analyses on Malaysia; teaching experience in Malaysia and the United States spanning over a wide range of subjects, from elementary to graduate education; has edited and authored seven books; Multiethnic Malaysia: Past, Present, Future (2009), Thesis on Cyberjaya: Hegemony and Utopianism in a Southeast Asian State (2012), The Allah Controversy and Other Essays on Malaysian Hypermodernity (2013), Dark Spring: Ideological Roots of Malaysia's GE-13 (2013), a first Malay publication Kalimah Allah Milik Siapa?: Renungan dan Nukilan Tentang Malaysia di Era Pancaroba (2014), Controlled Chaos: Essays on Mahathirism, Multimedia Super Corridor and Malaysia's 'New Politics' (2014), One Malaysia under God, Bipolar (2015); resides in the United States teaching courses in Philosophy, Cultural Studies, Political Science, and American Studies.