- 23] Colonial Education: French and American
- 22] Analysis of First Political Memory
- 21] The Mind of Mahathir Mohamad: A Deconstruction
- Azly Rahman
- 20] Review of Reardon's "Sexism and the War System"
- 19] On Ecological Security
- 18] Notes on Our Rights on Planet Earth
- 17] Notes on the Precondition of a Peaceful World ...
- 16] Can A United Nations Think?
- 15] Notes For Maxine: "Ambiguities of Freedom"
- 14] Essay on Personal Cartography
- 13] Review of Charles Taylor's "Ethics of Authenti...
- 12] Review of Bellah et.al's "Habits of the Heart"
- 11] On becoming Personacrat
- 10] A Critical Look at the Freirian-Ellsworth Dial...
- 9] Analysis of Franny and Zooey
- 8] My Dinner with Andre'
- 7] "Clashing Worldviews"
- 6] Analyis of Joy Luck Club
- ▼ October (19)
- Dr. AZLY RAHMAN
- AZLY RAHMAN is an educator, academic, international columnist, and author of nine books on Malaysia and Global Affairs. He grew up in Johor Bahru, Malaysia and holds a Columbia University doctorate in international education development and Master’s degrees in six areas: education, international affairs, peace studies communication, fiction and non-fiction writing. Twitter @azlyrahman.